Eventually our contracts will be open-sourced and upgradability will be removed. For now we're publishing notes here.
Players may take positions by selecting a number of variables and depositing ERC-20 collateral. New positions are represented as ERC-721 tokens (Mimes).
Mimicry data flow diagram
Each minted Mimic will contain specialized metadata written to the blockchain. When rendered within a wallet, that data, along with real-time performance information, will be visible in the NFT itself. Some of the data recorded may include:
- The NFT collection to peg value against
- The direction of the collection's price prediction (long or short)
- The USD liquidation value of the position, after fees
- The amount of profit, expressed as a percentage
- The amount of rewards earned